Flipkart, who will be selling the Moto X solely in India. Moto X comes with 16GB capacity and is priced at INR 23,999 ($393). The wooden back versions planned for future in teak and walnut pattern will be priced at INR 25,999 ($425) for the same 16GB capacity.
The woven white and black options are currently available in market, Flipkart would be selling the Moto X in 3 more different colours in India, with including red, royal blue and turquoise, which will be arriving later but providing an option for pre-order.
The product information on Flipkart says “with voice control support, the Moto X responds to spoken commands preceded by OK Google Now, essentially providing you with a virtual voice assistant to perform functions without touching the phone”.
Initially Moto X was available only in US starting from August last year. The device is available in US for $399.99 (Rs 24,392) without contract for the 16GB version and $449.99 for 32GB (Rs 27,465).
Flipkart also has some launch day offers in store, like 100% cashback for 10 10 random lucky customers , flat 70% off on Moto X cases if purchased along with the phone, INR 1,000 cashback for those who purchase on a 6-month EMI. Visit Flipkart site for more details on offers.
Specifications of Moto X (16 GB)
• Moto X has a 4.7-inch, 1280×720 resolution AMOLED display.
• It is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon processor.
• Quad-core Adreno 320 GPU,
• 2GB RAM,
• 16GB storage memory (non-expandable),
• 4G LTE,
• Touch less Control: OK Google Now
• 10 megapixel rear camera,
• 2 megapixel front camera,
• 2200mAh battery and Android 4.4.2 KitKat.